Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday's Missives









  • The other day at the  pool a very pretty red headed woman came down and asked a hugely fat woman sitting nearby, How's the water? It's way too cold. Red rolled her eyes and dived in (I liked her immediately for that), she then swam up to me and said, How are you?
  • I cleaned my bellybutton with a Q Tip and hydrogen peroxide this morning.
  • If you let milk set long enough to warm some it becomes sweeter tasting- why?
  • The sampler combo thing at Olive Garden is very good.
  • I saw your brown eyes turning once to fire. You are like a hurricane- there's calm in your eyes

3 comments:

Opus #6 said...

Gotta love a fiery redhead.

Unknown said...

I've been looking to buy a good Deram lately.

Now I know where to find one.

an Donalbane said...

I used to enjoy a 'wee dram' occasionally (usually single malt).

But considering the spelling errors on those signs, I suppose enjoying a 'wee dram' could take on an entirely different meaning...