Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday's Missives












    First world dog problem





  • Hey man, let me call you back in a minute. I've got something I HAVE to tell you.- the last text I received.

  • From the related phone call: "Hey do you remember ______ Solis? No," I replied. "Well, I friended him on Facebook as soon as I saw his name ( they were raised in the same small West Texas town). Then, I asked, "Do you remember Kevin, he picked you up- years ago west of Springtown when your car broke down and gave you a ride to town?" He said, "Of course I do. I was 200 miles from home and my car broke down in the middle of nowhere and he gave me a ride. I think about him often and wish him well and hope he's OK.

  • Isn't that nice?

  • I really, really like Gary Jule's song Mad World. What a great song.

  • I know I've put the preceding up before so if you'd prefer: Radiohead Lotus Flower- if you don't like this one though, I'm afraid you can't be my special friend anymore

No comments: