Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday's Summary

Title of this masterpiece I found by accident is, No Val Kilmer Nooooooo. Don't ask me.




  • Queenadreena- always a class act with Wolverines.


  • When in reference to a relationship someone is in they say,"It's- complicated." my eyes instantly glaze over and I feel tired- all over.


  • I don't do well when my children are off doing something and I can't interact with them anytime I want.


  • The Night Sounds and Spider Walk programs at Mineral Wells State Park are really pretty cool, but the Cowboy Poetry nights are fantastic- what simple fun.


  • My friend squealed like a little girl and nearly fainted when he opened the bathroom door once and my children's Great Dane charged out of the darkness to greet him saying, Woof!.


  • I would never tease him about that- mercilessly.


  • Pete Steele the singer for Type O Negative died last year. They did the best cover of Cinnamon Girl I've ever heard.


  • Mariah Carey is being sued by a vet for 30,000 dollars related to a a bill for a month long stay by her 3 dogs. Yes, it's related to non payment, but still- it's crazy that a bill like that could be amassed with a straight face at all in the first place.
  • Have a great day and weekend. Love someone- in spite of themselves.

1 comment:

an Donalbane said...

Neil Young does a pretty good Cinnamon Girl, as well. ☺

Remember, rust never sleeps...