Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday's Missives












  • What a business I'm in- Angel Of Mercy Angel Of Death. I drug my pretty face out of bed to get directions to my patient for tonight. The phone rang as I was pulling them off the printer,"Kevin, your patient for tonight just expired..." Good grief- didn't even meet her and I killed her.
  • I know a lesbian couple who are both proud of being each others wives and have been together for years. They are the ones that you think of when someone is assaulted, insulted or killed for that life.

  • A single mom has asked me to work in her sons new baseball glove after not really understanding how with my instructions. I have mixed feelings about that for some reason. PS- It's done now and I don't feel weird about it anymore.



  • Drink holders in BMW's are the Debil.


  • Man, I still absolutley love this song- Pearl Jam at Austin City Limits- Just Breathe.

  • There is a distinct correlation between a persons lack of sophistication and intelligence and how loud they speak on a cell phone in public and how obnoxious their ring tone is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL on the cell phone bit. At church recently, two cell phones rang during the sermon; one had the ringtone to Eminem & Rihanna's song "Love the Way You Lie." Oh, my.....

Congratulations on having a profession that fits you so well.

Sherri said...

Just Breathe.... one of the greatest songs I think... I can listen to it over and over....