Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wednesday's Digressions








  • A local steak place used to quite belligerantly tell you they did not offer steak sauce since you do need sauce with our steaks.




  • Man, an old friends widow just walked by me as I write this- she looks 70 years old- a hard 70 although I think she's a year or two younger than myself.




  • Admission to Fort Worth Zoo is half price on Wednesdays.




  • A weird consequence of having 70 percent of the US population being obese is I often have trouble finding clothes that fit.




  • One day there will be specialty shops catering to height weight proportionate people.




  • For some reason middle age+ female alcoholics will have a distinct pot belly even though they'll be otherwise slim.




  • This morning I said to myself out of the blue,"Self, I'm sick of my job, my town and this apartment and mostly I'm sick of you. Amend your resume' and apply to every military contracting firm there is and get out of here, find some excitement and do something with your life."




  • My inner self also refers to me as dude which comes out sound like dewd.

6 comments:

LandShark 5150 said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Doc Feelgood said...

i sincerely hope you do well w/ the career change thoughts. after reading your blog for some time now, i have decided to grant you permission to be happy and fulfilled. you deserve it.
i hope you continue to blog.
have a great day.

Kathleen... said...

I love the Ft. Worth zoo! Used to take the kids there all the time before they started school.....half-price Wednesdays were BUSY! ;-)

Anonymous said...

А! Acabo de añadir el feed a mis favoritos. Me gusta mucho leer sus mensajes.

Anonymous said...

Terima kasih untuk posting yang bermanfaat! Aku tidak akan mendapatkan ini dinyatakan!

Anonymous said...

Have a DYNAMITE day my friend!.