Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday's Missives

My vaguely phallic (I only realised just now) African elephant wall hanger.



  • Headline:"Eva Mendez doesn't want sexy to define her." 1) Who cares? 2) She has nothing to fear- she tops the list of unhot supposedly hot women in the US.


  • Weird- "unhot" gets hi lited by my spell check.


  • Can't leave the house- neighbor girl is mowing the yard and it's a billion degrees out there and I'm afraid she might stroke out while I'm gone. I already took her one water and have a Gatorade in the freezer. I remember when 5.00 bucks was pretty good pay for a decent size lawn and I used a push mower that I would have slogged halfway across town. She's using a riding mower and her services are an absolute bargain at 30.00.


  • And I was thankful for cool hose water.


  • And yes- it was uphill both ways.


  • Zac is getting a full on set of fishing equipment (including some cool shades) plus PFD for swimming for his birthday. I can't wait to see his face when he gets home.


  • For summer trips we always seemed to get at least a new beach towel and sunglasses. You simply cannot believe how cool I felt in the Panchorello of Chips fame mirrored shades I got one year.

  • Another headline: "Dog sitters sued for 1 million dollars" further on the article asks, "Is this ridiculous or reasonable?" Proof we've lost our minds- they had to ask.

  • It didn't take me more than 5 minutes to put this post together.

4 comments:

an Donalbane said...

OK, I'm gonna drop a URL here also, but not spamming.

Seems a bloke in Queensland got drunk and into a row with his tattoo artist.

Bad idea.

He'd requested a yin-yang on his back, with some dragon garnish.

But, as a result of the argument, the artist graced him with this, instead.

http://blog.omy.sg/aussiepete/2010/10/26/why-you-should-never-argue-with-a-tattoo-artist/

One supposes the silver lining, if there is one, is that he has a new pickup line at the bar, "Hey beautiful, wanna check out my 16 inch...?"

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Order Levitra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.