Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday's Dispatch



  • Recently a woman started talking to me out of the blue about reading the Bible. I mentioned a friend who uses a schedule to read through the entire Bible in a year- he just starts over each January and has done this for years. I offered to find her the schedule and bring her a copy. Within 2 hours another woman who happened to be married wanted to come over and spend the rainy day with me between the sheets. Mmmm- go to the library in the pouring rain and print out a Bible schedule for one woman or spend the day with something warm and pretty while listening to it rain?

  • I am an oak I found out that day.

  • A friend took her boyfriends ashes to a memorial where there was going to be food and drinks afterward. As she and her friend walked in the friend said,"Where can I put this?" speaking of the box of cremated remains. "Oh, I'll take them- if they're steaks." a guy there answered.

  • The same girl speaking of her deceased boyfriend who was very large before being reduced to 6-8 pounds of ashes said as she placed the box in her compact car,"Well, for once you can finally fit in my car."

  • There are several cases of suicide bombers bones being propelled into the bodies of victims and they can't be removed- that weirds me out, but I bet not as bad as it does those survivors.

  • If you want to see God laugh, just tell him your plans. Quote from a very, very good movie you must watch- Bella. Believe me go buy it don't rent it.

4 comments:

Gia's Spot said...

You sure get hit on a lot..... You are either really really adorable, exude manly sex hormores or just a good story teller!!
And as for the bones ,,, Oh I would not be able to live with them in me at all!! Have a perfect weekend, Chup!
Gia

el chupacabra said...

Thanks G Unit. Between you and me- it's a little bit of all three!

Gia's Spot said...

Hahahaha not shy either, huh? A good ego can be a great thing!!~XO

Anonymous said...

Regarding the women competing for your time and attentions - it appears you are on the horns of a dilemma.

A quite horny dilemma, as it were...