Monday, March 30, 2009

Mondays Missives




  • Looked at a site called Sodahead earlier, as I understand it the idea is anything you have bubbling in your head you can ask and on a public comment form people can answer your question. Under the science tag was the question What is your favorite type of vampire?
  • Craziest headline I've seen in a while: Flaming squirrel ignites car in Bayonne, Hudson Co. NJ.
  • The same article offered a pretty great quote as well:"It's something to laugh about once she has a new car," he said. "It's not funny yet."Police said there were no injuries -- except for the squirrel, that is, which is dead." Hudson County Index
  • In the backyard near the fence separating my yard from the pasture is a little scrub tree. One time I put some leftovers there to try and get a picture of the coyotes that come around. It then became a place where I dumped the vacuum dust, and grill and fireplace ashes so no one would step in them and track them in the house. I toss whatever that's biodegradable there now- you know, crud.
  • I call it the crud tree.
  • I have no idea how many times in my life women- even ones I don't know have said something like,"You have a cute (or nice) butt."
  • Just one more of my superpowers I suppose.

2 comments:

YM said...

Maybe you should post a picture of said butt for the ladies in bloggieland. Just a suggestion...

el chupacabra said...

Oh wow, hadn't thought about that one my queen. Will take that one under advisement.