Friday, March 20, 2009

Fridays Dispatch



  • I'm super proud of the fact not only do my kids have a nice house and neighborhood to live in they also have a very good school.

  • Even better? They have told me how much those things mean.

  • I love to eat dates but, only have them maybe every one to two years.

  • President Obama made a joke about his bowling on The Tonight Show recently comparing his performance to Special Olympics.

  • If he was a conservative you wouldn't have had to read about that from some weirdo on a blog- the outrage would have been palpable in every type of outlet available- you simply couldn't turn the television on or click on your news browser that a commentator wouldn't say,"Did the President step over the line..."

  • If a person whether savagely conservative or wildly liberal could not see that and would argue the point they would be if nothing else, dishonest.

  • I need to mow my yard.

  • Unbelievable

  • Still looking for a decent motorhome- thoughts on same to date: buying high end / fun stuff is as big a beating as it is fun and exciting. Craigslist ad placers: Grrrrr- no prices, ALL CAPS IN ADS IS VERY ANNOYING, saying "Too much to list" dude, humor me- they don't exactly charge by the letter for these ads. Using the term "mint" to describe a vehicle when in even the poor quality pic they use you can plainly see: a shattered windshield, missing chrome, mismatched wheels..., no picture with an ad, really are you kidding? Come on get with the 1990s!

  • I don't rant very often but, when I do I generally feel better.

  • Does that mean people who seem to constantly rant feel great all the time?

3 comments:

LandShark 5150 said...

I love to eat dates also. The last one has been married to me for 18 yrs. of course I've been told I eat like I'm in the special olympics. Drum roll please.

The Accomplice said...

Craigslist has a love hate relationship with me.

el chupacabra said...

Couldn't have put it better myself accomplice.

Tried to think of how to write out a drum roll shark...