Thursday, June 28, 2018

Thursday's Thoughts


  • I signed up for a trial version of Match.com. I actually was not surprised when FG was among my first recommended matches.
  • We were together when she took the pictures she used for her profile pics. I know exactly where we were and what we were doing when she took those pics.
  • Although I have been a nurse for 20 plus years- I have never worked a code. This is mostly because of the types of nursing I have done- long term care, hospice and public health. There is also a weird luck component. Plenty of nurses I have know have worked codes on every group I worked with (except hospice).
  • I love gyros, cheeseburgers and Asian food for breakfast.
  • Yesterday (today is 5/21/2018) unbeknownst to me I was totally massacred by mosquitoes. I say unbeknownst as I never saw a single one poke me but I'm covered in welts.
  • Unbeknownst- what an odd word.
  • A smoking hot nurse who works in a related clinic left for a new job fairly recently. On her way out she stopped by my office and made sure she had my number.
  • Oddly, I'm waiting for that simple exchange to become more trouble than it was worth. Honestly- I kinda had a minor panic attack soon after our encounter.
  • I only work with one nurse who smokes.

  • Junior Brown Surf Medley.
  •  I have no idea what this is to- honestly. I have already forgotten. 

1 comment:

an Donalbane said...

Is there a body under that tarp?

The youtube guy reminds me of Chuck Manson.