|From the belly dance show at SRF. It is a belly in case your wondering.|
- I've personally known two people who disbelieved man has been to the moon. They are both long dead and gone now and that's really about all remember about them but, when they cross my mind I can't get them off it- amazingly ignorant. But, I will say one of them was the first person to really challenge my thinking and force me to prove something to myself.
- Do they still make After School Specials? The only one I rememeber was about bed wetting and the kid comes home with friends to find a yellow stained bed sheet hanging in the front of the house.
- Was that one of them, or am I making that up?
- The show Strangers With Candy is based loosely on the After School Specials although in a more twisted/psychotic way.
- The flower beds and lawn in front of my old house were so awesome people would stop and look and take pictures.
- Yesterday I built up a very extensive cart at REI's online check out. Imagine my surprise when I got a 20% discount offer in an Email this morning.
- I'm buying the first raincoat since my old gigantic yellow slicker I had when I was a little boy.
- My patients and kids literally love my office aquarium.
This guy was laughing way too hard and listening way too intently during the Iris and Rose show. I think he is in love with one of them and was trying to catch her attention. He also reminds me of Nick Frost.
- When you buy a used vehicle it doesn't matter the value, number of times it has been sold or whether it is a private treaty sale or from a dealer you pay the average presumptive retail value to the county if bought in Texas. That is literally insane.
- Some day soon we'll be paying taxes- on our taxes.
I love the fact there is a castle in North Central Texas but of all the time I've visualized it this is the first time I've taken note of the window AC.
This may be the basis for my steampunk persona.