Friday, July 24, 2015

Dealing with seasonal allergy signs and symptoms is a fairly new thing for me but I know enough to know if I let them go for too long they become intractable and I get real sick- sick enought that I finally have to give up and go get a steroid shot in my little hiney.

This morning in an effort to head the symptoms off I stopped at my local Walgreens and bought some pseudoephedrine. I took  2 tabs and washed them down with an energy drink.
This seemed like a good idea at the time. When I got to the office I had a cup of coffee. This also seemed like a good idea- at the time.

Now, my heart is racing and my skin is itching. My heart is literally pounding.

I can see through time and across space.

I think I may die.

2 comments:

The Donald said...

"You see, science has overcome time and space. Well, Harvey has overcome not only time and space, but any objections."

- Elwood P Dowd

el chupacabra said...

Lulz. Good ole Elwood.