|Peaster's new state of the art pumper truck|
|My latest home improvement project|
|Dead fish being dead|
|Random promotional car in Weatherford America|
|Dead lady in the back being creepy|
|Hula lady on the dash being hulistic|
|Dog left in car at library says, Whats up?|
|When I take pictures of people taking pictures in the park I'm not being creepy- I'm a keen observer and chronicler of the human condition.|
|Something I picked up from the ground.|
|There are at least 5 beavers living in Holland Lake. This is their handiwork (or footiwork you ole hairsplitter you).|
|These are their tracks.|
|Random lady fishing.|
- Saw Al Sharpton and Newt Gingrich on a stage together once. I couldn't tell you under what auspices for the life of me but, all I could think was, What a contrast- the best and worst in public service. The best and worst in humanity...
- What happens to a lot of us when we get behind the wheel? I mean really, it's not a competition.
- A news article title: "This woman is ready for hurricane season"
- Me too- I live hours away from where one could hurt me and my family.
- An unexpected headline: Montana town offers to take Gitmo prisoners.
- They had built a 27 million dollar jail to cage people for money.
- Which subsequently stood empty for 2 years after completion.
- What is wrong with us? Did we all get dropped on our heads and the fact of said dropping is the biggest cover-up in history?
- My nephew is here. I almost adopted him when he was little- then the inbred side of the family took him back. When he wasn't little anymore and more of a handful- they were all about having me take him back. Still would if I could.
- Maybe should.
- You should have seen it though- sheriffs deputies, the whole bit on the day they took him and his sister back. I can still see those people across the street being careful to not be on my property. There were 6 of them and between them there were maybe 36 teeth, at least 1800 hundred pounds, 4 tube tops and 8 flip flops. I'm pretty sure the other 2 were barefoot.
- The deputies who responded to their call would have literally rather taken a beating than force me to turn over those children- and said as much to me. I do not know how many times they apologized and hinted with a lawyer I could possibly get a court order in our favor.
- One with tears in his eyes said, You take your time.
- I really doubt there as been many situations they would have less rather been in the middle of than that one in their careers.
- What I mean is how many hopeless situations have they been in, how many difficult situations have they had to solve? And here you have a situation that was already corrected to the benefit of the children and he has to physically remove the children from a nice, stable home, with loving caregivers and turn them over to the cast of The Hills Have Eyes?
- They still suffer from asthma from the cigarette smoke and filth to which they were constantly exposed.
- My daughter is already bored- I need someone to play with! What can I do? There's nothing to do here!
- Going to be a long summer.
- For both of us.
- If above seems out of place- it was from a very old draft clean up day. The last I knew the aforementioned nephew was in the county jail.