- An elderly gentleman I was friends with once gave me an old chainsaw after hearing me mention working on another. I don't know the brand. The saw itself is so old the man who gave it to me referenced it's age by his very long marriage and the store he bought it at which was so long gone from Weatherford I had never even heard of it. It is made completely of metal and feels like it weighs about 50 pounds. The muffler long ago burned out and the resulting shell acts as an echo chamber. It's as loud as thunder and will make your hands numb and give you a headache after 15 minutes of use. It's kind of cool though and he was very proud to hand it down to me. I guess it's the torch is passed to a new generation kind of thing.
- Well, it did catch fire the first time I got it running.
- I don't know what an evangelical Christian is, but suspect I am one (though maybe not the best).
- The other day I saw two hawks attacking some doves in a tree while being mobbed by scissor tails, mockingbirds and crows.
- Ornithilogical gang violence.
- Zac to his mom: you should see dad's new girlfriend, she is soooo pretty and has beautiful eyes!
- Where would we be without wing men?
- I'm about to have the most disgusting mushroom bacon cheeseburger with fires for breakfast you've ever seen.
- Fires? I do that nearly every time.
|Einsteins office the day he died|