Monday, September 28, 2020

Monday's Missives

    Image result for animal pun memes

  • Steve N Seagulls cover Dios Holy Diver
  • Bacon Cheeseburger and fries with Hawaiian Punch- its whats for breakfast (11/11/2015). The spicy ketchup from Whataburger is really good.
  • My patients who are heroin addicts and happen to be black almost inevitably mispronounce heroin as, hair-ron.
  • I am still trying to work my way through all Michael Crichton's books. Andromeda Strain was real enjoyable but I just couldn't get into Terminal Man.
  • When Veteran's Day rolls around I get real uncomfortable in anticipation of the attention I'll get as people thank me for my service.
  • Woman With Whom I Have Lately Been Spending Time With A.K.A. WWWIHLBSTW and my ex wife are the two people I Email more frequently than anybody else so they default to the top two positions when I begin to compose an Email. Recently, I accidentally clicked on my ex wife's address, told her I was bored and lonely and then promptly asked her out to dinner. No, I didn't hit send- I caught it time (barely) but holy smokes! Can you imagine?
  • Yeah, my husband in law would have really thought was funny. He would have just laughed and laughed...
  • Among a lot of the pics emerging of Syrian refugees crowding around the borders of the European nations they are attempting to enter all you see are military age males (MAMs). Huh. I am not saying they are all part of terror sleeper cells and I am freely admitting I do not know enough to know exactly what is going on but there is a rat in that woodpile somewhere.

No comments: