Monday, February 10, 2020

Monday's Missives

    Image result for memes funny

  • Today is 06/16/2016 and one of the last things a woman has said to me is, OK, all I am saying is if you want some lovin' you're going to have to wait until I get out of the shower so I am fresh!
  • Spudwinkles chorizo quesadillas are mui excellente.
  • Todays hip hop music is so bad and unoriginal they even copy each others weird noises. This is aside from the real music they borrow.
  • A lot of the 90s hip hop music was as good as any music ever made.
  • Recently, after vacation a coworker asked me about my trip. During my intended short response she interrupted to tell me about her experiences in the same area. After she beat me down with that for a while she said, I'm sorry- tell me about your trip! I took a deep breath and started talking. About 10 seconds (maybe) into my response without a word, she turned around and walked away.
  • She may be the second most toxic person I have ever met.
  • Unusal for me: I feel incredibly lonely right now. I'll get over it but it is compounded by the fact I have reached out to a couple of people and haven't heard back.
  • A little goes a loooong way but I have always liked The Dead Kennedys and first heard them that I recall in 1987.
  • An older neighbor lady recently asked me to help with a very minor chore at her house. Being an eternal, chivalrous gentleman I of course acquiesed. This minor chore led  to another, then another which led to taking her (and her dog) to the store (in my truck). Four hours after entering her house I left her - as a better human being in general and neighbor in particular.
  • It is 1131 on 06/18/2016 and I just watched a few minutes of All The Pretty Horses waiting for Mad Max Fury Road to come on; I think I grew a little bit of a vagina.
  • No Man Is Good 3 Times

2 comments:

Bear said...

As to listening to Ayn Rand on tape, I still did not get through "The Fountainhead".

"Atlas Shrugged" was easy to digest in audio.

el chupacabra said...

Hey Bear. I'm trying it then.