Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Wednesday's Digressions

Dr Pepper in a blue can- eew. That. Is. Not. Right.
  • Recently I had a flashback to the time a female asked me out as she knew that I had recently broken up with a long-term girlfriend. To deflect, I told her that right then I really wasn't looking to go out with anybody and that I definitely didn't want anything serious and that I was mostly just after sex-no strings attached SEX. She called my bluff and told me that was fine saying, That's great- me too!
  • After recovering from the initial shock I just avoided her and have no independent recall of what happened after that. 
  • What a great band: Smithereens
  • Also, I always thought that was a great band name.
  • Recently I looked up a corporal who was one of my Marines in Iraq. Interestingly, he is now an officer. He talked about going to Officer Candidate School when we would jaw-jack back in the day but I presumed it was just talk. I thought he was just bumping his teeth together. Good for him. I'm proud of him.
  • I wonder how well Fast Times At Ridgemont High has aged?
  • Should that sentence have ended with a period or question mark?
  • On reflection it was more of a statement than a query- a period would have been better.

2 comments:

an Donalbane said...

No question, DP in a blue can is undeniably fiendish.

el chupacabra said...

Ain't right...