Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Thursday's Thoughts


  • I just learned JJ Watt is white. 
  • If my personal life is ok I can handle a bad work environment.  If my personal life stinks but my job is OK- I will be alright but there is nothing like those moments where the personal and work life are both great.
  • And yeah- there is nothing worse than when both your personal and work life suck.
  • A coworker should absolutely try her hand at open mic night for stand up comedy. She is hilarious but what stands out to me is how she cracks herself up sometimes. She is literally joyful in those times. It is nice to see.
  • Recently I tried to get to know somebody in my organization personally. I knew better- as in I honestly counseled myself regarding the ways it could come back to haunt me in the future. To make a not too long of a story even shorter- I have had to keep emails and texts between us- to show I didn't do anything wrong.
  • A while back I heard an emergency vehicle go down Rosedale running the British type pee-poe siren.
  • I'm afraid the new Super Troopers movie will be terrible.
  • Vacation is less than a month away and I have done nothing towards planning the multi state trip.
  • Update: The rental car is laid on and all gear bought. We might get a few clothes- we will see. Otherwise, we are as ready-ish as we will ever be to travel.

4 comments:

an Donalbane said...

Don't feel bad, bruh, I didn't know about Mr. Watt either.

an Donalbane said...

Meant to ask, is that pic in Mineral Wells?

el chupacabra said...

Hey Don I don't know that I've ever given it any thought- maybe I just presumed that he was not white but yeah it's surprised me when I found out.
I have no idea where that picture was taken. The person was my uncle but I don't know where it was taken.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.