Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Tuesday

How to know you're getting old- your first thought is 1996?! Legal to drink!? Wouldn't they still be in junior high or somethin?! 

  • This morning I was out of allergy pills but I did have some nasal spray. Being fearful that my allergies were really about to act up I did 4 shots of the nasal spray.
  • It feels like my heart could explode.
  • Honestly- plus I'm nervous and shaky.
  • I could not be more disappointed in a coworker than I am right now.
  • It is easy to figure out who you can like at work. It is important to know who you can trust.
  • Zac and I walked all the way around Sunshine Lake this past weekend 11/19/2017.
  • Recently I saw a parakeet in the parking lot at work. It was a little surreal.
  •  I had a theory- As Louis CK goes- so goes the rest. If he is forgiven- there is hope... 
  • The reality though doesn't sound very forgiving for him though at present.

4 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Right -- allergy pills make me jumpy and I imagine that's the way a methhead feels all the time. How do people get addicted to drugs that make them feel bad? My greatest temptation is banana pudding and I don't understand why more of us pudding lovers are not residing in state institutions. I mean, I've got a problem with pudding so much that I'm willing to admit it. They tell me that's the first step -- admitting I have a pudding problem. I need help. I called the VA hotline but they said there were no Pudding Anon meetings in my area and I would have to drive to Dallas every day to attend Dessert Lovers Anon. I can't drive to Dallas every day. I told you, I am saving for a new vehicle but my old truck will not sustain the trip back and forth and besides I can't afford the gas. I think it's just gonna be easier to go to Walmart and buy more bananas and eggs.

an Donalbane said...

I don't know that I've ever done nasal sprays - I think it would freak me out, like being waterboarded or somesuch.

Jeffrey said...

It's Thanksgiving and I just finished making a big platter of banana pudding. Hail to thee, o sweet pudding tis of thee I sing.

an Donalbane said...

I get a funny look from the grocery clerk when I tell them I'm over 18 going through the checkout line with beer.

Point is, the legal age was 18 when I turned 18 (although realistically, if you looked 15, no one really gave it a second thought). I think I was 20 or 21 when they incrementally raised it to 19, and 25 by the time it was raised to 21.