Thursday, November 16, 2017

Thursday's Thoughts


  • A friendly acquaintance is smokin hot but man- she is as crazy as an outhouse rat.
  • The attention I get when around her is kinda fun and funny I guess but to all the dudes who presume we are together but who also presume they would be better for her and wish we could trade places- you cannot handle her kind of crazy.
  • A new chapter is about to start in my life and I am excited for it but also mildly terrified.
  • That is life I suppose.
  • I could live in Colorado or New Mexico and make my thing just exploring those two beautiful and interesting states.
  • A nursing buddy helped me with a blood draw recently by withdrawing tubes from the holder as I maintained the needle. As she did this she inadvertently rubbed her bewb on my arm. It was the softest thing I have felt in a while. It was like a silk bag full of kittens who were chubby with baby fat.
  • No lie- my knees went weak.
  • I need to get a girlfriend or get married or something.

No comments: