|Zac with a Triumph the Insult Dog he jacked at the WC Reunion. Omigosh- seems like 100 years ago as I post this on 04/11/2014.|
- Cindy Sheehan strikes me as a person who was probably a mess before her sons death and that just pushed her over the edge. In my opinion all her nutty histrionics might be a plea for help and political people right and left just use her for their own agendas.
- Sheen, Sheena, Sherman Shoehorn and Shena are all offered as alternatives to Sheehan by my spellchecker.
- Although I love going, I haven't been to the Dr Pepper museum in Dublin TX for years. I don't know why a person would even need to go more than once in a lifetime but, I enjoy going every couple of years. Maybe it's the delicious ice cold DP you pull out of the old timey machine yourself and drink out of the glass bottle in the plant it was produced. The last time I toured it there was a young girl in the group who as a lifetime aficionado from Albuquerque NM was destroyed to learn the guide never drank DP and in fact claimed Sprite as her beverage of choice. That plant was given to the long time owner Bill Kloster for his service and dedication to the company. He started as a bottle sorter there at age 14.
- The DP fan from NM was named Beccah- don't ask why I remember that- a name tag, printed on her shirt, or? Don't know but, for some goofy reason I remember her name.
- My den is full of teenage boys who stayed up way too late after talking to girls, playing video games and watching movies all night.
- I have never in my life used the snooze button on an alarm clock.
- No, not even once.