Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saturday's Situation

                                                                      Looks legit...

  • If you knew just a little about the relationship between myself and Zac and the way life has unfolded for both of us in his few short years you would totally understand what this video means for me: Puddle Of Mudd Blurry.
  • The new look for Blogger is retarded. I'm about to have a heart attack getting this post out.
  • I know a few different people who routinely leave their front door open with their A/C wide open while they sit outside on the porch to let the cool air pass by them.
  • How many people in this world could not even comprehend that?
  • I would rather be hated for what I am, than loved for what I am not.
  • Few things in a relationship are as unappealing than one person trying too hard.
  • When I look back on this life and everyone who has passed through it I look forward to looking at the one person I end it with and saying,"I'm glad it was you."

4 comments:

an Donalbane said...

Clerk: "That'll be $108.25 for the two invisibility cloaks."

Customer: "But I'm only buying one cloak."

Clerk: ""No, you tried to conceal a second one inside the first. I have to charge you for both."

el chupacabra said...

Lulz!

tammy said...

The new blogger look is so retarded. I found a button and clicked on it to change it back. Can't remember where it was though to tell you. Maybe upper right hand corner when you're writing a post??

I love your posts because they're always random.

el chupacabra said...

Hey Tammy thanks. I'll look for that button.