. The road to the Super Bowl goes through CITY.
2. There's a quarterback controversy on this team.
3. They have to play ball-control offense.
4. They have to establish their running game.
5. They have to stop the big play.
6. They need to dominate the line of scrimmage.
7. They have to pound it out on the ground.
8. They need to air it out more.
9. They have to open up the passing lanes.
10. They have to take care of the football.
11. They should just go out and execute.
12. They have to make plays on both sides of the ball.
13. They should go out there and play smash-mouth football.
14. They have to stick to their game plan.
15. They should throw their game plan out the window.
16. It's a low, line-drive kick.
17. The ball went off the side of his foot.
18. The ball takes a TEAM bounce.
19. They're going to call a timeout to ice the kicker.
20. This should be a chip shot for him.
21. That kick splits the uprights.
22. It's decision time for the TEAM.
23. They're in the hurry-up offense.
24. They're trying to milk the clock.
25. They're in no hurry at all.
26. The defense is showing blitz.
27. That keeps the drive alive.
28. It all depends on where they spot the ball.
29. They're marching down the field.
30. They've got to punch it in here.
31. They'll have to settle for three.
32. You really want to come away with some points when you're this close.
33. Let's see if QUARTERBACK can orchestrate a comeback.
34. Now they've got some room to operate.
35. The defense must make a stand.
36. He bulls his way for extra yardage.
37. He's overdue to break one.
38. He shook off several would-be tacklers.
39. Nobody laid a glove on him.
40. You could have driven a truck through that hole.
41. He'll be buying dinner for the whole offensive line after this game.
42. QUARTERBACK has all day back there.
43. QUARTERBACK has all kinds of time.
44. QUARTERBACK has all the time in the world.
45. QUARTERBACK is directing traffic.
46. Great read by QUARTERBACK.
47. QUARTERBACK is spreading the wealth.
48. QUARTERBACK had a man wide open downfield.
49. QUARTERBACK had to check off his receivers.
50. That was a circus catch.
51. That was a timing pattern.
52. Great touch on that pass.
53. That was a pinpoint pass.
54. QUARTERBACK hit him right on the numbers.
55. QUARTERBACK threw a strike.
56. That pass was right on the money.
57. They pay him to make those catches.
58. He's usually a sure-handed receiver.
59. That looked like a missed assignment.
60. That looked like a blown coverage.
61. He ran out of real estate.
62. You wonder how much punishment QUARTERBACK can absorb.
63. That was an ill-advised pass.
64. He'd like to have that one back.
65. He threw up a prayer.
66. He threw into double-coverage.
67. QUARTERBACK threw that one up for grabs.
68. QUARTERBACK is trying to force the ball.
69. QUARTERBACK telegraphed that pass.
70. We've got a late flag.
71. That's a costly turnover.
72. He'll try to tack on the extra point.
73. That missed extra point could come back to haunt them.
74. Great second effort!
75. That was a game saving tackle.
76. Their defense is starting to assert itself.
77. Their defense is tough in the red zone.
78. This game is being won in the trenches.
79. These guys are going mano a mano.
80. It's a game of field position.
81. You can see the frustration starting to set in.
82. Looks like we've got some extra-curricular activity on the field.
83. We hope that cooler heads prevail.
84. They have a few choice words for each other.
85. They're just exchanging pleasantries.
86. He was blind-sided.
87. That hit really cleaned his clock.
88. Welcome to the NFL.
89. They really laid him out on that hit.
90. He ran into a brick wall.
91. He's slow getting up.
92. He's walking rather gingerly.
93. Looks like we've got a player shaken up.
94. We don't know the extent of his injuries.
95. They can ill-afford to lose him.
96. He left the field under his own power.
97. He's gonna feel that one on Monday.
98. He's listed at 320, but that's before breakfast.
99. It's a pretty simple game. All you have to do is score more points than the other guys.
100. He's not just fast, he's quick.
101. The officials take a lot of criticism, but they usually get it right.
102. It all comes down to which team wants to win it more.
103. There's no quit in this team.
104. I would have gone for the field goal, but maybe that's why I'm up here and the coaches are down there.
105. It's a shame somebody has to lose this game.
106. They're no longer playing to win. Now they're playing not to lose.
107. There are only two minutes left, but in football, two minutes is a lifetime.
108. This might be a mismatch on paper, but they don't play the game on paper.
109. It's only a yard, but it's a long yard.
And, last but not least:
110. If this game goes into overtime, either team could win.