Thursday, December 2, 2021

Thursday's Thoughts


  • I like black eyed peas- maybe not as much as pinto beans but they are a pretty good legume.
  • It would be very interesting to own a drone. It is a concern though- as I only see myself being satisfied with a hugely expensive-  well known pro model. 
  • I think very often about a long ago friend who had CF. She, if alive would be around 50. I am afraid to look her up as she nearly has to be dead by now.
  • It is now happened to me twice that my eye has been bothering me. I can feel something is in there but I can't find anything. On closer inspection- there is a eyelash in the tear duct of my left eye.
  • The thing about life: once you get everything figured out and know how everything works- it's usually too late use that knowledge.
  • I have never had truly terrible airline food. At worst- I have had some that was super adequate a time or two.
  • Literally weird- I had forgotten how good Robin Trower is / was (I also forgot to look him up when making this post).

No comments: