Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Wednesday's Digressions


  • While I am still a sexual tyrannosaurus- I no longer (or hardly ever) dream about sex.
  • Among a certain circle at work we tell each other that we love the other person often. There is something in our free but reasonably judicious use of the phrase that compels me. 
  • I can turn green with envy when I see a pic of a soldier or see one in public. Honestly- I get sick to my stomach sometimes.
  • What a gift to serve this country and get paid for it- that concept still blows my mind.
  • That was the one thing I was going to start what I finished and I did not get to finish.
  • My truck transmission stalled so bad leaving a green light on the way home this 06/12/2018 evening that when it finally kicked in - I thought I'd been rear ended.
  • Torque converter failing sounds familiar.
  • Longest time without a cel phone? Over 3 years. My children's flesh mother could reach me immediately for emergencies- but (except for office hours) I wasn't going to be the one to answer. It was heaven.
  • Another cel related thought: I will contemplate it but on this first reflection- I think I have had in my life an oddly low number of cel phones for somebody my age who was also a reasonably early adopter.
  • I have never been to a Subway drive through. No never- not in my life. For that matter- I am only reasonably sure they exist and could not tell you where a drive through Subway is located.
  • The preceding is in spite of the fact I eat at Subway(s) multple times a month.
  • The more I think about it; some do have drive through- right?
  • I literally Love The Tragically Hip.

No comments: