Monday, August 10, 2020

Image result for meme
    • Last night (today is 07/30/2016) in my dreams my feet hurt as I walked. Yeah I know- That is pretty lame Kev... My point to that though is I do not normally hurt in my dreams even when shot or in a wreck or whatever. This was excruciating and real.
    • OK and lame.
    • Today we are heading north to the Chickasaw Nation Cultural Center.
    • I literally love Oklahoma and New Mexico.
    • A married and pretty friendly un American aquaintence asked me to come to her home for a birthday party while her hubby was out of town (back in their home country to be exact)- a verbal invitation which she concluded by offering me the couch- If you want to stay and all. I almost went. It was a festival time for her people and her brothers were going to kill a goat and cook out but in the end I didnt go.
    • I am an oak.
    • People say the best way to die would to be surrounded by your children and grandchildren and slip away as everyone says goodbye. That is lame to the Kevmeister. Others say it would be best to die in your sleep. That is literally horrifying- it just reminds me I could go to sleep now- and never wake up. I'll take my death at about 96 years of age please and I will thank you to have it served up by my 25 year old girlfriends jealous husband.

No comments: