Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Wednesday's Digressions


  • A couple of days in a row this week I listened to a little classical music on the way to work.
  • It had been sooo long since I had done so I was surprised to recognize a not favorite Tchaikovsky composition.
  • Tchaikovsky auto filled up there in lower case. 
  • Weird.
  • It is so hot but I  really want to go camping.
  • People are so loud and obnoxious in campgrounds nowadays.
  • People are generally more rude and self centered today.
  • I blame the internet.
  • Nowadays is in odd word.
  • Zac watched The Alamo tonight. I winced a little  at the small amount of bad language but not really at him seeing people being blow up or shot to death.
  • Americans... Amiright?
  • )
  • Oh look- I invented the cyclops smiley face emoji by repositioning in bed. 
  • No big deal?! Cooler that anything you did today.
  • Rancid Ruby Soho

1 comment:

an Donalbane said...

I think I'm getting soft in my old age - I don't even want to think of camping when it's summertime. I have memories of sweating all night in a poorly ventilated tent at Worth Ranch (actually one of my favored venues) as an ASM. But I do like sleeping outdoors in the fall/winter/spring...have collectively slept under the stars probably 120-150 days over the past 10 years. Many times I would let Sienna out to do her business just before bedtime, and the temperature or breeze would be so alluring, or Daughter would ask if we could sleep outside.

Your reports about TF have diminished my desire to go there, but I'm hoping to go to Robber's Cave in the spring.