Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday's Thoughts








  • Diabetes costs this country 174 billion dollars a year- crazy.
  • I'll admit to being a little jealous in the past when patients brag on their 60 year wedding anniversaries knowing that I would never have the opportunity for same, but I'm OK with it now- it's not like it's a competition or something.






  • When I was a kid we were always tormented by the sex education that was always rumored to be right around the corner as we advanced through the grades.






  • Overhead 2 women talking yesterday about what an epic love affair Spencer Tracy and Audrey Hepburn had.




  • "Sometimes you have to make yourself breathe deep, get out of bed and put one foot in front of the other and make yourself do the normal things you would do even if don't want to then pretty soon those little things will take care of themselves again.." The best I could do for someone recently when they were overwhelmed and asked what they should do.


  • Haven't been keeping up with the ole blob here lately. Don't worry though keep coming back, I've made a ton of notes and I'm coming back- bigger, better and blacker than ever before. I'll be talking about life, love, loss, death, murder and betrayal- you know standard fare.
  • Flight From Death: The Quest For Immortality- Watch this movie about death and dying. I promise it will change your life like few movies you have ever seen.


  • Trying to undo these crazy dots was giving me a headache so I quit.

2 comments:

RPM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RPM said...

You had me at Sex Change!

Wait, that sounded wrong...