Saturday, April 17, 2010

First Post In A Long Time

Been trapped behind enemy lines while my foes beset me on all fronts. The posts that have come up recently have been scheduled forever. More soon and best wishes to all and take care. What I'm listening to So Cold by Breaking Benjamin- a great song.
Recently had some of the most unbelievable patients; one lived 52 days- I cared for her for 40 of them. At the end was tired and fairly spent, but OK. Also took care of the most demanding (emotionally, mentally and physically) patient that could be imagined. I cared for her one night and was absolutely, definitively exhausted.
More on them another time- again, take care.

6 comments:

Opus #6 said...

When I am old and sick, I hope I have someone like you to pass the time with.

God bless you in your work.

Gia's Spot said...

Rest, recoup and return!
Gia

Miss_proper said...

Good cause I have missed your posts!

Ada said...

Miss you...

Doc Feelgood said...

Take care of yourself.

YM said...

I'll be glad when you're back to posting regularly. Take care of yourself while you're taking care of everybody else.