Monday, November 5, 2018

Monday's Missives

I passed on this gem. #regret #regerts #covfefe!

  • How long before a drone operated by law enforcement in this country does a power dive into somebody to stop a crime or stop their escape from a crime?
  • Last Friday I slept all day.
  • Kids are playing recorders outside.
  • I simply do not think I could survive working nights. Honestly- I think it would kill me.
  • Poison, Cinderella, Slaughter and a bunch of others were the music of my youth so you would think I would know them without fail. You would be wrong in thinking that though- it is always a shot in the dark.
  • Baby formula represents a much better chemistry than biology lesson.
  • Remember cloth towels that dispensed in a rotating loop in public restrooms way back in the day?
  • Until I am reminded- I always think Peter Lorre lived much longer than he did and that James Cagney died long before he actually did. 

No comments: