Thursday, August 14, 2008

B.O.M.B. IDEA


Before you call the ATF to collect the reward for preventing a bomb idea- let me tell you what I'm talking about. It's an acronym for back of my brain idea, it's something I don't think about often, it just sits back there waiting for the right time for me to accomplish a goal related to the idea. I've wanted to hold a patent on something for as long as I can remember, it doesn't have to be earth shattering, though I've pictured it being health related to improve human life.

TA - DA


You are seeing it first here, the Octo Grip Toothbrush Stand.

The advantages are clear: 1) It's always ready for use. 2) It stands alone to provide air circulation to deter bacterial growth (and not be in a cup with other brushes- sure way to get cooties) 3) Attach it to the mirror to remind you to brush those chompers after every meal.

I figure I can provide a retro-fit kit for any brush for about 7.50 (a bargain at twice the price we can agree I'm sure)

If only half the US population has the good sense to buy this product that will be about $1,125,000,000, I'm not sure but, technically I think that's termed a buttload.

My first priority will be to insure that my invention doesn't find its way to some public forum where just anybody can steal my idea and make the fortune which is rightfully mine then I'll try to secure investor interest and talk to trusted manufacturers.

Then, I plan to be ridin' a gravy train with biscuit wheels baby. Any hotties interested in getting onboard with a gazillionare and traveling the world in style (could I be lucky enough to find 1 on this earth?) let me know.




No comments: