Monday, March 13, 2017

Monday's Missives


  • Somebody at work recently tried to hurt me- as she was walking out the door to a new job. I did not have it coming to me as what she said to try and hurt me was a lie but she did not have to do it at all as again, she was walking out the door- to another job.
  • She has issues.
  • Edit: Today (01/23/2017) I bumped into the aforementioned back stabber. Did she have the respect for herself or me to act like she did not see me or at least- flip me off to my face? Nope, she lit her smoking  hot mug up and rubbed on my back when we spoke like I was her one, true long lost love.
  • What is wrong with people?!
  • To try and save money I quit buying coffee for the house and told myself if I really wanted a cup I could stop by McDonald's or Jack In The Crack every once in a while. Consequently, I have spent a small fortune on drive through coffee in the past month or two.
  • The new truck/boat/motorcycle fever has been burning hotly in my brain for months now.
  • I like the name Nestor and always have.
  • 3- the number of friends/friendly acquaintances I have had in my life named Larry Smith.
  • My neighbor always has to start his loud diesel truck and let it warm up for 30 minutes to an hour before leaving for work at a job which is maybe 1/2 a mile away. It has to use more fuel in a week warming up than actually driving.
  • No wonder the terrorists hate us.
  • Man I miss my kids like crazy today.
  • I guess I thought we would all always be together- now I do not know the last time we were all in a room together
  • My children's great grandmother died while speaking to my eldest son as he held her hand.

No comments: