Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wednesday's Digressions





    An oddly beautiful and interesting (to me) pic of Russian troops on the Eastern Front in WWII where few things beautiful happened I'm sure.



  • A girl I've been hanging out with has tried to be motherly toward Zac. She's not over doing it and trying too hard or whatever, but man I didn't like it- not ready for that I guess.
  • A buddy told me guys like he and I are kind of a hot commodity in the relationship market- we're employed, don't have criminal records, are in shape, good with kids... there's some truth to all that, but there are difficulties as well- especially as a conscientious parent.
  • At the zoo yesterday we bumped into a girl and her boyfriends son. Both boys took to each other and her boy said,"I want to stay with Zac!" and Zac said,"I want to stay with Eric!" and they grabbed each other's hands and would not let go. Only if you're with me will you tramp around in a zoo for two plus hours with people you don't even know.
  • I'll miss my present patient when he and I part ways.
  • Edit: all of this is from an old draft- I haven't done hospice in over 2 years.
  • I'm way more of a truck than car guy and almost always wonder why I let myself get stuck with the car I have than buying a truck.
  • A friend who I think would make a great nurse and who has always wanted to be one is squandering her time and money on multi level marketing schemes to have an income instead of getting into nursing school.

No comments: