|My new titanium spork has a bottle opener attached. I don't know when I would use it as such but it made a good tent stake puller|
- Roswell cop cars are ugly.
- There weren't as many Mexican radio stations out that way as I thought there would be.
- A lot of the towns had a concert venue and/or performing arts center of some type. We just missed Clint Black and Don Edwards was coming some time after we left.
Inside Artesia's visitors center. I couldn't get an answer why a safe needed a press attached to it.
- Academically I knew NM was a big state for agriculture but I had to see it to believe it- cotton and grain fields that went on for mile after mile and stretched to the horizon in every direction.
- There weren't as many people there as I thought there would be from Texas.
- We didn't see any javelinas except in a zoo. There were plenty of animals though. I saw one rattlesnake and more lizards than I have seen in my entire life.
- The little zoo in Roswell is free and well worth it. Prairie dogs burrow right along the walking paths.
- We didn't make it to Lincoln National Park or the attractions in Lincoln County- there was just too much to see and do. We flat ran out of time.